DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT POLICY - wetpussytube.com
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and take claims of copyright infringement seriously. In order to comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we abide by the following policy.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
"In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (""DMCA"")", if you believe your copyright is being infringed on the website, you must provide a written notice of such that includes the following:
- Identification of the work that is believed to be infringed, or if multiple works are believed to be infringed, a representative list of those works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing upon intellectual property rights and the specific location of the material, including the URL of the web page(s) where the material is located.
- Adequate contact information (name, address, phone number, and email address).
- A statement of your good faith belief that the use of the disputed material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the material's copyright owner, an agent for them, or the law.
- A statement that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed material or are authorized to act for the owner and that all information in your notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person to whom you have given authorization to act for you.
Please note that if you do not comply with all the requirements listed above, your DMCA Notice may not be effective, and in this case no action will be taken.
All claims of copyright infringement should be forwarded to us via our contact form.
By submitting a claim of copyright infringement, you are initiating a legal process. Please be advised that false claims of infringement may result in legal consequences, such as liability for damages.
Take Down Procedure
This site reserves the right to remove or disable access to any materials claimed to be infringing or deemed to be infringing by fact or circumstance that make infringing activity apparent. The accounts of repeated infringers will be terminated, and access to the the infringing materials will be disabled posthaste, according to the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Modification of Policy
We reserve the right to modify this policy without notice, and therefore we encourage all users to check back regularly in order to remain informed of any such modifications.