PRIVACY NOTICE - wetpussytube.com
Use of this website signifies your understanding of, agreement with and acceptance of the terms set forth in this policy. If you do not agree with or accepts these terms, you must stop using the website.
This website is not meant for the use of anyone under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about such persons.
We take the security of your information seriously, and we take all appropriate steps to ensure it is not damaged, lost or misused.
This policy applies to information collected during your visit to the desktop or mobile version of the website, information that is collected via your email correspondence with the website, and information collected via any application used to access the website.
If you have questions concerning this policy, please send them to us by way of our contact form.
Information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you access or use our website. The types of information we collect include the following:
A. Members - Upon registration to become a member of the website, you provide us with your username, email address and password. You may also provide us with other information in your direct communications with us. When you use the website, we also gather some technical information, which is described under 'Browsers' below.
B. Browsers - When you use our website we collect technical data that includes your IP address, any referral URL, your browser type and version, your time zone and geographical location, and other such metrics. We also collect data on how you use our website and services.
Methods of collection
Your information is collected using the following methods:
Passive Collection - Automatic collection of data takes place when you visit our website. The data collected includes your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, time zone and geographic location, and other such technical data.
Active Collection - We obtain your personal information through your direct provision of it when you register for membership, post any materials on the website, or communicate with us via email or onsite forms.
How we use personal information
The personal data collected by us is used for the following purposes:
- For the provision of the website and to allow you to interact with it
- To offer quality content and advertising that relates to your interests
- For research and analysis purposes to maintain and improve the website
- To enable technical diagnostics for the optimum functioning of the website
- To enable us to communicate with you and provide customer support
- To cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities and to fulfill our legal obligations
Sharing of information
The following lists the parties with whom and the circumstances in which we may share your personal information:
- Service providers that perform certain services on our behalf (e.g. customer service, marketing, analytics, security, hosting or website functionality), and only for the fulfillment of their services
- Any organization or individual that buys or to which we transfer all or a substantial portion of our assets and business
- Government and law enforcement agencies and regulators for compliance with applicable law and protection of the rights and safety of our company, users and other parties
Your legal rights
You can contact us to exercise your rights regarding the collection and use of your personal information, which include the right to access, update, correct, restrict, erase, request a copy or transfer, object to processing, or withdraw your consent.
Transfer of information internationally
By using our website you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of the personal information we collect form and about you to other countries that may have less stringent privacy laws and may be located outside the European Economic Area.